This delicious pudding is perfect for breakfast or a snack. Chia seeds are super foods containing omega-3, fiber, and antioxidants making them and excellent food. The seeds expand so they leave also leave you feeling full. Best of all they can be added to anything or easily made into a delicious pudding.
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk (water also works)
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- fruit of your choice to add in
- Mix the chia seeds and almond milk into a bowl
- Add in the honey and cinnamon and mix everything together (it will seem very watery at this point but the chia seeds will expand)
- Let the chia seeds sit in the fridge for about 2 hours
- After letting the chia seeds sit the consistency should be similar to pudding. Mix it up again and add fruit on top if you’d like. Enjoy!